No More Dentures.
Achieve A Set of Fixed Teeth in One Appointment.
In the mid 1990’s An extraordinary procedure was developed that permits the placement of 4 dental implants and a fixed bridge in as little as one appointment. In its most extraordinary application an entire mouthful of teeth may be replaced with implants and non-removable set of new teeth in as little as an hour. In most cases there is no bone grafting, no sinus grafting and only minimal healing time required. This procedure is called “All-on-four”. The same technique may be used for the replacement of a single missing tooth.
Why should you choose Edinburgh Dental Specialists for your All-on-4 Treatment ?
- One of the most experienced teams in Scotland with our first “all on four” case being successfully completed in 1998.
- Over 300 "all-on-four" cases successfully completed.
- We are the pioneers of "all-on-four" in Scotland - Over 40 of the clinicians in Scotland offering "all-on-four" have been trained by our team.
- The very best treatment at all times – each treating clinician is a registered dental specialist in their area of expertise. (prosthodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons)
- No cheap copies! - We use implants from Nobel Biocare that have time proven and scientific success.
- No visiting technicians or adapted dentures – our fully equipped 7 technician laboratory is on site allowing for fabrication of a fully processed immediate bridge for total confidence.
- No need for extractions first – in 90% of cases our clinicians can remove your failing teeth and place the implants at the same time. Even with loose gum diseased teeth.
- Life time guarantee on all implants.
- 5 year guarantee on the "all-on-four" bridge.
- Outstanding aesthetics - we offer an all porcelain and zirconia final bridge for the "next level" in natural appearance and feel.
- Dedicated implant placement theatre and relaxing recovery room.
- Excellent Value for money – experience allows our team to provide your "all on four" solution at very competitive prices and finance is available.
All-on-four, was developed as a way to more efficiently use implants in both jaws. It is an especially effective treatment for upper arch restoration because longer, stronger implants can be used in the back part of the jaw without complicated surgery or grafting.
Allonfourscotland.com can change your life and give you back 90% of your chewing function, your confidence and your smile. Patients who benefit most from this revolutionary and highly sophisticated system are those with dentures or with teeth so compromised, they have no option but to lose their remaining teeth and then select from several less-than-desirable scenarios:
I’d never heard of All-on Four before I was referred to Edinburgh Dental Specialists by my own Dentist. My teeth were in very poor condition and this was one of a range of options I was offered.
It has truly changed my life, especially when taking my grandchildren out. It has given me my confidence back and I can eat most things that I had to avoid for the past 20 years. It’s even made me look and feel ten years younger.
I would definitely recommend All-on-four and Edinburgh Dental Specialists.
James Smith, Edinburgh
I had been wearing a denture for 15 years, avoiding foods which would dislodge or get under the plate and although I found out about the All-on-Four process, I was worried about it being very painful so I continued with the denture until 2 years ago when I finally plucked up the courage.
The result is amazing. I didn’t believe that I would be able to smile so confidently. There is some pain as you would expect, however, the look and function of the All-on-Four Bridge far outweighs any discomfort I experienced during the process.
Susan Dempsey, Dundee