Dental Implants to Replace Multiple Missing Teeth in Scotland
If you have lost multiple teeth, you may be wearing a denture or partial denture. This can be a real burden, causing embarrassment, discomfort and generally having a real negative impact on your quality of life.
Did you know you don’t have to eat soft foods or wear dentures for the rest of your life? Implants are a viable and clinically proven alternative to missing teeth.
1) Multiple teeth can be replaced with just a single implant. The implant screw can support a bridge of up to four teeth in a row, each stable and sturdy and guaranteed for life with good hygiene and maintenance.
2) Depending on the volume of jawbone, a dental implant and abutments can be placed on the same day or over a period of months. The implants will look and feel exactly like your natural teeth.
3) After a period of healing, your implants will be fully integrated and will look, feel and function just like natural teeth!
Your implant will look and feel exactly like a normal tooth: no one will ever know, and even you might forget! You will still be able to bite and chew normally, and the bone in your jaw will remain intact over time.
- If missing teeth are not replace with implants the jawbone will recede, giving your face a sunken appearance. Implants give you a youthful boost.
- You can bite or chew a variety of foods.
- You can live free of worry and concern about your teeth.
What Patients Say
— James Smith, Edinburgh
"I’d never heard of All-on Four before I was referred to Edinburgh Dental Specialists by my own Dentist. My teeth were in very poor condition and this was one of a range of options I was offered.
It has truly changed my life, especially when taking my grandchildren out. It has given me my confidence back and I can eat most things that I had to avoid for the past 20 years. It’s even made me look and feel ten years younger.
I would definitely recommend All-on-four and Edinburgh Dental Specialists."